Quick SEO Tips
Just a few tips to help get better rankings in search engines.
- Update often
- Search engines like MSN like websites that are fresh and have been changed.
- Register your domains for a long period
- Search engines like sites who have registered their domains for as long as possible and are looking like they will be around for the long term
- Update coming soon pages
- If your website is still in the making, have a few articles on your site rather than just a "coming soon" page.
- Keyword Meta Tags
- Keyword meta tags still seem to have a bit of magic left in them. Only include keywords that occur in your page though.
- Like everyone says, content does make the site.
- Buy good domains early
- when you get the hint of an idea, buy a great domain for your site and investment. If you develop the site in years to come, you will be glad you brought a good domain early.
- Focus on users more than search engines
- Search engines like sites that are accessible and have a user focus.
- Continual maintenance
- Keep maintaining the site until it is taken offline
- Be unique
- If there was one way to set up a perfect website, everyone would do it.
- It takes time
- If everyone could make perfect websites instantly, everyone would be doing it, but they are not.
7 Jan 2005 by RaftingCanadian 1.1K