22 Ways To Make a Woman Smile
If you want to make a woman or girl in your life smile, it really doesn't take that much effort. A poor man can make any woman smile one hundred times more then a rich man, by doing some of these ultra simple time things.
All women want is to feel like they are REALLY wanted and cared for. That's it in a nutshell guys. Grab a pen and paper, because this is your common sense 101 crash course on what women around the world want.
- Tell her she is beautiful or gorgeous (not fine or sexy).
- Hold her hand at any moment...even if it's just for a second.
- Kiss her on the forehead/neck.
- Leave her voice messages to wake up to. (It will make her day start off right, and she will love you for it.)
- When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you. (Don't try to solver her problems! Eeek!)
- Recognize the small things...they usually mean the most to her.
- Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.
- Write her notes. (She loves them more than all the diamonds in the world.)
- Introduce her to family and friends...as your girlfriend. (Not ummm…my friend)
- Play with her hair. (Especially run your hands through it.)
- Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.
- Sit in the park and just talk to her. (Hell, just talk ANYWHERE with her.)
- Tell her funny jokes; tell her stupid jokes; or just tell her jokes.
- Let her fall asleep in your arms. (Nothing better in the world.)
- If she's mad at you, kiss her. (Or at least try! LOL!)
- Give her piggyback rides in public.
- Bring her flowers. (Make sure they're her favourite flower. So, make sure you know!)
- Treat her the same around your friends as you do when you're alone with her.
- Look her in the eyes, and smile for no reason.
- Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants. (I hate this, too! Get over it!)
- Kiss her in the rain. (Nothing better than rainy kisses.)
- If you're in love with her, tell her.
Tomorrow never comes, and life is way too short not to show the woman or women in your life how much you care and love them.
True romance to a women is not expensive gifts, fancy restaurants, or high priced jewellery (Those help don't get me wrong!). It's really about how YOU make her feel and how she feels about herself when she is with you.