What women want from men
This is a survey taken from 500 women ages 25 through 45 years old, single and married. When a woman knows the pleasure of dancing in the arms of a man, it is next to impossible to settle for anything less, unless he has some incredibly exciting career in which they can experience unlimited financial freedom together or he is unbelievable in bed or both! Yes, it is true in the order of importance according to our survey. Dance, Financial Success then Sex. Of all the women surveyed not one said she did not enjoy dancing in the arms of a man. To top it off, if he knew how to dance really well then sex was the best she had ever experienced! All women agreed sex is best when both man and woman are in love! In fact 90% of the women said they could tell what kind of a lover a man would be by the way he danced with her and they could tell his level of sincerity towards her by observing the way he danced with other women. Either he is a player, shy, inhibited or uninhibited, aggressive or passive.
Women love a man who has a certain level of refinement. A man who is masculine but who also enjoys the arts as well. A man who is interested in becoming more than just his job. Seeking more out of life than just eat, sleep and work.
Music and dancing touches women in a very profound and unique way. It "Stirs the Soul" and can enable her to let the every day problems of life seem less significant and help unlock the playful and sensuous side of one's personality. What could be better than sharing that with a special man!
Women said that the old dinner and a movie routine for a date has become so boring. First of all standing in line on a Friday night with hundreds of strangers is not real fun after a long day at work or after driving the kids to and from school and soccer practice. Eating high calorie junk food and sitting for 1 1/2 hours in a dark theater without conversation is of course not helping the figure any and not what most women want to do on a date unless they are under 20 years old and have nothing to talk about. Women do like to get dressed up and looking their best when out on a date. Women love to be complimented by their date and on their appearance. After all, there is always something nice a man can say that is complimentary about a woman at any age.
The ultimate experience is dancing with a man and being romanced in a sincere way, getting to know that man on and off the dance floor and being courted where the sexual pressure is off! Eventually revealing deeper feelings for one another and it is mutual and then becoming intimate! This is the ultimate dance dream come true!
A smart man learns how to dance because he knows that is where all the women are, out dancing! A lucky man meets a fabulous woman while out dancing who loves him and admires him. A smart and lucky man recognizes a good woman when he finds her and continues to nourish the relationship with dance and romance!
10 qualities women look for in men (On and off the dance floor)
- Good Leader on the dance floor who stays on the music.
- Neat, clean appearance and well groomed.
- Confident, self assured. Direct eye contact .
- Stable career, financial security.
- Sense of humor, quick witted, intelligent.
- Well mannered i.e.; opens the door, introduces you to his friends, good table manners etc.
- Physically fit, keeping weight under control.
- Interested in what you have to say, a good listener.
- Good in bed.
- Nice looking.
Of all the women surveyed, all enjoyed compliments on their appearance, dancing ability, intelligence and cooking abilities. Of course only if they do know how to cook. Women also said they knew if a man was giving insincere flattery, it is like a sixth sense women have. So men beware, only sincere flattery please!
women do not like in men
- Men who can't lead and blame it on the woman.
- Bad breath or body odor.
- Cheap cologne.
- Cocky attitude, think they are "God's gift" to women.
- Lewd conduct on and off the dance floor.
- Men who wear clothing that went out of style 10-20 years ago.
- Cheap toupees. Invest in an expensive one or just go au' natural.
- Smokers and heavy drinkers.
- Unemployed loser types. They can dance but don't have a job, house, or money.
- Dumb Guys.
95 % of the women said they would put up with all the negative
qualities (with exception to numbers 2, 5, and 8) if the man was a very
If men only knew what a powerful aphrodisiac dancing is for
women, every man in the world would learn how. Up until now it has been
the best kept secret on the dating scene. Try it and see for yourself.
Where do I
start? How do I learn how to Dance?
- Look in your local Yellow Pages under Dance Instruction. Swing, Ballroom, Country or Latin.
- Subscribe to a Dance Magazine ie; Swing, Latin, Country, Ballroom.
- Ask around, word of mouth is the best! You would be surprised how many people you know take Partner Dance Lessons.
- Choose a program that is Fun and Supportive with a qualified instructor who has an excellent reputation, experience and will allow you to observe a group lesson!