Overcoming Shyness Around Girls - Get to Finally Really Talk to Her!
Here are some tips to help you the next time you are in that tight situation. Before we list them, here are some questions you should ask yourself to verify if you are a scaredy cat when it comes to talking to that lady:
* Do you suddenly feel like the world's worst idiot when you get a chance to talk to the girl?
* Are you scared of even approaching her?
* Does it seem as if all you are telling her sound like gibberish or worse, Swahili whereas everything every other guy seems so perfect you feel stupid?
If you want help in overcoming your shyness, you will need to do better. The reason for your fear is that girls seem utterly undecipherable to you, some cryptic mystery. However, if you know the truth about girls and the way they think, you might really be on the ball and be ready to give it one more try.
Boost your communication skills around ladies with the following easy-looking yet effective techniques:
* Be yourself. Girls are not all that crazy about the hulk Hogan muscles or Brad Pitt moody stare, no matter what people have been telling you. What you have to say counts, as long as you can be humorous - even a little - you can still command the attention of a lady. Even if you feel you are lacking in the looks department, but as long as you have got the substance, you can still attract the girls in droves!
* Be creatively funny! The best way to get the attention of a girl on first sight is to try for a bit of humor. Using a casual, off-hand witty remark could just be the key to opening up her heart. Believe me, this much is true!
* Fall in love with yourself first! It figures. If you cannot get yourself to like even you, then what makes you think someone else will? Learn to appreciate you for who you are, honing those points in your life that are really cool. Be careful with this, though, because you might eventually succeed in overcoming your shyness, only to end up being an arrogant prick!
* It's the year of the gentleman. Be one! Open doors for her. Pull up her seat. Take her order. It doesn't even require talking too much. How easy can it get?
If you consciously begin to apply these little nuggets, it would soon occur to you that it really is no big deal talking to a lady. In fact, it is real easy overcoming your shyness!
Moni Arora is a personal development trainer and internet marketing consultant. Discover how you too can Overcome Shyness quickly by visiting http://www.MasterShyness.com where you can sign up for free tips on how to overcome shyness.
14 Apr 2010 by LoreenC 357